- All titles must feature only FF pairings.
- All titles must be available on Amazon.com.
- Preorders must be available for sale on the day of the promotion.
- If you’re changing the price of your book for our newsletter, please change the price by Sunday afternoon—this will ensure that Amazon updates the price before our newsletter goes out.
- Books must remain at their advertised price for Monday and Tuesday (the day of the newsletter and the day after).
- Bundles are allowed, but the cover image MUST be 2D, not 3D. Submissions with 3D covers will be rejected.
- All submissions must be made a minimum of 2 days before the requested promo date.
- If you do not provide a back-up promo date, we will assume that only the date you provided works for you. We will reject your book if that newsletter is full. Please provide a back-up date if you can!
- Our weekly newsletter is sent out every Monday.
- New Release promotions do not require an ASIN/URLs and may be listed at any price. To qualify for a New Release promotion, the title must have been published within two weeks of the promo date.
- Regular promotions must be discounted from their original price or free. Countdown deals must be available in both the US and UK.
- Promos are limited to one book per author each week. Any individual title must wait 12 weeks before being resubmitted.
- We will do our best to notify you of acceptance or rejection in a timely fashion. Check your spam folders, and if you haven’t heard from us within a week, get in touch at lesficnow (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Promotions are currently free.
Please note: Submission does not guarantee acceptance. To provide our readers with a great newsletter experience, we feature books with high-quality writing, editing, covers, blurbs, interiors, and good reviews. We understand that new releases and new authors may not have many reviews when a book is first featured and we take this into consideration. We reserve the right to reject any submission for any reason.